Skip to main content

28 Questions To ask yourself for success in life


28 Questionnaires for Personal Inventory

                                   

Hello dear readers, today I am sharing with you the most important etiquette for being on the road of personal development and self-analysis. Every day as we grew up and we pass day by day we are continually in progress either in forward or backward. So it is equally important to identify whether we are going to forward or backward because both sides have their own identity that we can also imagine which threat can impose on us by remaining unidentified to them.

This analysis questionnaire is the yearly analysis which discloses a decrease in faults and an increase in virtues. One goes ahead and standstill, or goes backward in life. One’s object should be, of course, to go ahead. Annual self-analysis will disclose whether advancement has been, made and if so, how much. It will also disclose any backward steps one may have made.

By asking yourself the following Questions and by checking your answers with the aid of someone who will not permit you to deceive yourself as to their accuracy. Take this inventory of self questionnaires and Rise up every day and show up the consistency to reach the highest level of the glories.

         1. Have I attained the goal which I established as my objective for this year? (You should work with a definite yearly objective to be attained as a part of your major life objective.)


       2. Have I delivered service of the best possible quality of which I was capable or could I have improved any part of this service? 

       3. Have I delivered service in the greatest possible Quantity of which I was capable?

      4. Has the spirit of my conduct been harmonious and cooperative at all times?

      5.  Have I permitted the habit of procrastination to decrease my efficiency and if so, to what extent?

      6.  Have I improved my personality and if so in what ways? 

      7. Have I been persistent in following my plans through to completion?

      8.  Have I reached decisions promptly and definitely on all occasions?

      9. Have I permitted any one or more of the six basic fears to decrease my efficiency?

      10. Have I been either “over-cautious” or “under cautious”?

      11.   Has my relationship with my associates in work been pleasant, unpleasant? If it has been unpleasant, has the fault been partly or wholly mine?

      12. Have I dissipated any of my energy through lack of concentration of effort?

      13.  Have I been open-minded and tolerant in connection with all subjects?

      14.   In what way have I improved my ability to render service?

      15.  Have I been intemperate in any of my habits?

       16.  Have I expressed either openly or secretly any form of egotism?

       17.  Has my conduct toward my associates been such that it has induced them to respect me?

       18.   Have my opinions and decisions been based on guesswork, or accuracy of analysis and thought?

       19.   Have I followed the habit of budgeting my time, my expenses and my income and have I been conservative in these budgets?

       20.   How much time have I devoted to the unprofitable effort which I might have used to better advantage?

       21.   How may I budget my time and change my habits so I will be more efficient during the coming year?

      22.   Have I been guilty of any conduct which was not approved by my conscience?

      23.   In what ways have I rendered more service and better service than I was paid to render?

      24.   Have I been unfair to anyone and if so in what way?

      25.   If I had been the purchaser of my own service for the year would I be satisfied with my purchase?

      26.   Am I in the right vocation and if not, why not?

      27.   Has the purchaser of my service been satisfied with the service I have rendered and if not, why not?

      28.   What is my present rating on the fundamental principles of success? ( Make this rating fairly and frankly and have it checked by someone who is courageous enough to do it accurately)


Save these questionnaires and add some if you want to build yourself more constructively and save these questions by copying to your files and take the print of it and honestly answer all this question because it will never require for you to give it to anyone or to show anything either it will help you to get yourself out of a rut, indecision and in your most difficult times when you’ve lost yourself and hope. Do not forget for your continuous and consistent efforts for self-development because even in the toughest time this question will help you like yourself.

Do comment and share this valuable information that requires the most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 ideas 2 quotes 1 question by James clear

3-2-1 Thursday by James clear Hello dear readers, today I am going to share with you an important tool or Knowledge through which you can learn daily as well as just by taking out your few seconds every day, in order to achieve the higher level of self-development and personal success. This is a kind of newspaper coming every week on Thursday. It contains 3 ideas 2 quotes and 1 question for your success and development. So this Mailing service was created by Mr. James clear author of Atomic Habits and other successful articles and creation. You can also subscribe here on this link for free jamesclear.com  I am going to share with you the same mail I got received at every Thursday, with my personal opinion as well as some brief explanation. Topic: - Decision making, Value of friends and self-improvement: -  3 Ideas from James: - 1- “progress requires unlearning”: - By this idea, James states that to continue moving forward or keeping your progress constant throughout your success defi

HAPPINESS

HAPPINESS BE HAPPY AND ENJOY. "Happiness is State of mind" someone quoted this perfectly. No matter how much money you get, how many strategies you've made but, if at the end of the day you're not happy for it, then ask yourself did it was worthy of that much hard work and patience. If any of your goals or struggles are made to just show other peoples and just to tell the world then no one doesn't even care of you because you only affect them when you are in their way. No matter how much anyone is pleased with you but if you fail to recognize yourself, If you fail self-consideration and if you fail to strengthen your character, self-esteem, productivity, weakness then there is no one who will help you. Mr. Bean teaches us a beautiful thing of life apart from laughter and entertainment that “if you want to be happy then stop expecting from others" I have never seen such character who's such a great feeling of loneliness and happiness.

Nelson Mandela's Sayings

No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background, or his religion,. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. Any man or institution that tries to rob me of my dignity will lose. I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter, I have made missteps along the way but I have discovered the secret that climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I came. and I dare not to linger for my long walk is not ended. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid. But he who conquers the fears. If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you ta